Small Business Micro-Grant Program
The Leavenworth County Development Corporation has a micro-grant program for new and existing companies in Leavenworth County. Prior to submitting the application, businesses should contact Lisa Haack, Economic Development Coordinator, at (913) 727-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applicant must be a for-profit business located in Leavenworth County.
- Companies with less than 20 employees and less than $750,000 in revenue may apply.
- A company match is required.
Use of funds:
- Equipment purchases
- Accounting/attorney fees for business set up
- Vendor training expenses
- Consulting/leadership training fees
- Initial IT/website development costs
- Remodels, additions or improvements to real estate
- Other key business investment
Application and Reimbursement Processes:
- The final grant award amount will be determined by LCDC staff.
- Payments will be made upon applicant’s submission of receipts for eligible project costs.
- Economic development impact should be demonstrated by the application, an award increment minimum of $200 and no greater than $1,500 will be dispersed to the applicant.
- As determined by LCDC staff, companies with strong business plan and not a threat to close, leave or fail will be given first priority.