Leavenworth County Development Corporation
Designed to Deliver
Minutes away from six interstates
Labor shed population of 2,246,257
Centered in the Animal Health Corridor
Shovel Ready Business Parks
With investment from proactive leaders in the Leavenworth, Lansing and Tonganoxie communities, Leavenworth County is market-ready.
Leavenworth County Development Corporation (LCDC) is the catalyst for economic growth in three distinct communities near the Kansas City metropolitan area — Leavenworth, Lansing and Tonganoxie Kansas. This powerful coalition ensures access to critical partners to accelerate and maximize investment for companies looking to startup, relocate or expand. Streamlined permitting, customized incentives, market-ready inventory — LCDC is designed to deliver.
- Northwest corner of the Greater Kansas City Area
- Highly educated workforce
- Home to Ft. Leavenworth, the “Intellectual Center of the Army”
- Nearby International Airport
- Accessible Foreign Trade Zones
- Right to Work State